HOW WE WORK
Our industry leading process has been honed and refined to deliver the most efficient and compliant laboratory set-up and go-live timeframes possible. The lab set-up process is seamless and easy for SAS Group clients—your new lab will open in a timely, efficient and professional manner!
Your lab will be located in one of our two state-of-the-art facilities in South Florida. The set-up process of your lab includes regular progress updates so you stay abreast on progress and have the opportunity to ask questions along the way.
Once your lab is ready to open—fully licensed, with all technology installed and calibrated—our highly trained staff steps in to manage your lab’s daily operations.
Total Lab Set-up and Management Solution
SAS Group process handles most of the “heavy lifting” necessary to operate your lab, including:
- Complete laboratory implementation and management
- Comprehensive and customizable substance abuse testing options
- Flexible courier services
- Simple, easy-to-read and timely reports
- Prompt turnaround times
- Testing and quantitation using the highest standards
- Scientific team available for consultation
- Web-based ordering and results reporting
Unparalleled Accuracy & Reliability
With standard urine tests, there is a great potential for false positives. We regularly research new drugs as they make their way into the population and learn how to calibrate our tests to accurately detect them. Our scientific team prides itself on reliability and accuracy and we are proud to say we have an excellent error-free record.
We work hard to make the transfer of information as convenient and efficient as possible. Our laboratory information system can easily interface with most EMR programs, making the results easy to transfer to your lab’s clients upon completion.
Testing conducted in your lab is:
- Performed in compliance with the requirements of CLIA & COLA
- Based on methods that are published by scientific literature or specified by the equipment
- Secure and protected; confidentiality of patient medical information and protected health information is maintained
How Owning a Lab Could Add Value to Your Business Portfolio
- Retain more quality control in your patient care processes
- Get test results faster, with more accuracy
- Create a real business asset; you retain total ownership of the lab
- Additional revenue potential
- Have the ability to market your lab and take on new client accounts